Wednesday, June 14, 2006

And so I begin this.

Blogging is new to me. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it in time. But for now it feels awkward, clunky, as if I were trying on a new pair of shoes that I wasn't sure I'd be able to walk in properly. How do they feel at the heel? Is there enough room around the toes? Is the heel too high for me? Will I twist my ankle when I walk? I've never been good with high heels.

I am a writer and a mother. My books are my children too. Just as with the children of my body, my books are conceived, gestated, nourished, birthed, and protected and cared for till they are able to go off on their own.

This blog will contain snips of my life both personal and professional - things about writing, things about family, about my books, my cat, my loved ones, my world view, my politics, my spirituality.

I am an opinionated Taurus....You have been warned!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home